Hi,
Hope you are doing great,
My Self, Sudhakar from Anira Solutions. We have a requirement for *SQL
Developer* in Westlake, CA
Please review the Job description below and if you’d like to pursue this,
please include a word copy of your latest resume along with a daytime phone
number and rate in your response. Drop the suitable profiles on
*sudha...@anirasolutions.net
<sudha...@anirasolutions.net>*

*Title:* *SQL Developer*

*Location: Westlake, CA*
* Duration: 6 Months +*

*Job Description*

Proficient with MS SQL 2012 and SQL 2014 but must have basic knowledge of
C#.

Mortgage Data Technology houses over 60 databases - many over several
terabytes. Although we are a database group we do utilize a home grown
solution for ETL which is in SQL and C#/.Net technology. We also have a
Loan Level Accounting system/Sub Ledger that must be supported.

Hands on experience working on accounting and GL applications is a plus
along with the understanding of data conversion from EBCIDIC and ASCII is
desirable. Any experience working with the Mortgage Servicing Platform
(MSP) is a plus.

*Other: *

1. Advanced/expert level proficiency in MSSQL (2014 preferable)

2. Intermediate level proficiency in C#

3. Ability to read batch files and make changes to existing code or mimic
and create new batch files based on existing templates.

4. Able to work under supervision but remain independent after work has
been assigned and explained.

5. Understand the SDLC and adhere to process timelines.

*Thanks and Regards . . . . *

*Sudhakar.Muchumari*

*Anira Solutions,Inc*

44345, Premier Plaza,