Hi,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Trying to reached you .. For New Project . Here is our *Implementing
partner **Requirement*.

Once you feel free please call me or Email me  …..

*Role:** Full stack .Net Developer *

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration of contract: Long term*

*Interview: Phone/ Skype *

*Job description :*

1.            Full stack development skills on .Net with extensive hands on
experience

2.            Good working knowledge of other Microsoft technologies

3.            Should have experience working on Middleware and Database
(Oracle, SQL etc)

4.            Excellent communication skills (Very important)

*Nice To have :-*

Knowledge of other open source technologies such as Java, JavaScript
frameworks will be an added advantage

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Neha Gupta*

Desk no : 609-853-0818 Ext-2105