Hi,

Are you looking for job? I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted
to share with you and your network. We're located at *Charminar *& seeking
a *US IT Recruitment resource* to join our organization. I have included a
complete job description below in case you or someone you know might be
interested in learning more.

Company: AYR Global IT Solutions Inc.
Title: US IT Recruiter
Location: Hyderabad

Desired Profile:
• At least 1-3+ years of experience as a Recruiter for US market from
India.
• Responsible for handling end to end recruitment cycle.
• Sound knowledge on IT concepts and latest trends.
• Excellent knowledge of Internet based recruiting tools (i.e. Monster,
DICE, Hot Jobs, etc.).
• Making job postings on the Job Portal/s.
• Should be able to work on W2, 1099, C2C requirement.
• Must have Exp Negotiations with prospective candidates & vendors
• Maintaining Database on Daily basis.
• Achieving Daily Submittal Targets and maintaining good submittal to
Interview/Placement ratio.
• Strong communication and inter personal skills.
• Ability to work independently and multi task in a fast paced environment.
• Should be aggressive and quick learner
• Willing to work under pressure.

*Shaik Sami (Sam)*

India: +91-9700702805

USA: +1 (630) 444-7090