*!!!! Immediately Needed ** .Net Developer **!!!!
*

**
Hi Folks,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

While you send the resume, *please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*

Job Title : *.Net Developer
*Location : Columbus, OH
Duration : 8+ months Contract

*Responsibilities:*
Adhere to structured development lifecycle methodology
Create Detailed Design documentation based on detailed requirements as
defined by Business Analysts
Present designs in design review sessions
Develop and modify MS .NET-based code
Present code in code review sessions
Conduct structured unit and integration testing
Provide defect analysis and resolution support for system and user
acceptance testing
Provide support for system implementations

*Requirements:
C# 3.5+
VB.Net
ASP.Net 3.5+
WCF 3.5+
*Cross-browser compatibility development and testing
SQL Server 2005/8 stored procedure development
Unit testing experience; *Test-Driven Development (TDD), Mocking
*Agile process execution: branching, merging, Continuous Integration (CI),
parallel development
Enterprise, team-based development
Work well with other developers: both senior and junior to your
skillset/expertise
Exhibit best practices, follow standards and present suggestions while
remaining flexible and open
*CSS/JavaScript*

*Thanks for your time and Consideration,*

*Best Regards,
Davis Johnson | IT Recruiter
Voice:  201-257-5081 Ext: 293 | Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: **da...@catstaffing-us.com* <da...@catstaffing-us.com>* | **
davis.john...@catamerica.com* <davis.john...@catamerica.com>