Hello,

I trust you are well!

We have a New QA role with our Direct client, If someone you know matches
the below position please let me know and you can share the resumes to:
di...@innocoresolutions.com

*LOCALS ONLY*

*Q.A. Tester III (5-7 Years)*

*12+ Months*

*Phoenix, AZ*

*Phone Screen followed by F2F*

*Skill Matrix: Please attach an updated resume with the below skills*

*Mandatory Skills:*

*Rating ( 1 to 5, 5 as Expert)*

*No. of Years’ Experience*

Rally Software Tool

SoapUI

SOAtest

SQL

Web Services Testing Tools

QUALIFICATIONS:

·                     Undergraduate degree in
CS/CE/CIS/MIS/Engineering/Technology
related field or equivalent experience and or training.

·                     4+ years of experience in Software Testing/Quality
Assurance (SQA)

·                     Testing tools experience (Microsoft Test Manager,
Rally, HP ALM, SQL, Etc.)

·                     3 + year of experience with web service
testing(SoapUI, HP Service Test, SOAtest) Experience with web service
testing (SoapUI, SOAtest)

·                     Strong software analysis skills

·                     Advanced understanding of Quality Management and
“best practices” with regard to testing techniques, methodologies,
processes, tools, artifacts, and measurement

·                     Thorough knowledge of Agile software development

·                     Solid understanding of relational databases

·                     Advanced abilities with use of reference materials
and other resources to complete tasks

·                     Strong customer service focus

·                     Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving
abilities

·                     Ability to effectively meet deadlines and prioritize
projects in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment

·                     Airline experience – a plus

*Regards*

*Divya D Williams*

*972-215-0460*

*di...@innocoresolutions.com <di...@innocoresolutions.com>*

What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.