Hello,

Hope you are doing great...!!!

I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please revert me back with your updated resume. Please call me on  *6145037633
*or e-mail me at *an...@technocraftsol.com* <an...@technocraftsol.com>

*Job Title:          Sr. Oracle OIM QA Tester*

Location:         *Denver, CO*

*Duration:           18+ months*

*Job Description:-*

Sr. Oracle OIM QA Tester (Oracle Identity Manager) with proven
experience *testing
Oracle Identity Manager*.  Any experience testing OAM is a strong plus.

The client also runs Ping Federate, so experience there will also work.

This position is heavy around security testing, so must have a background
there.

Must have proven automation testing experience with Selenium being a strong
plus.

This will be 50% manual and 50% automation.  Must have very strong
analytical skills.

Best Regards,

*Ankit Bhardwaj(AB) – IT Recruiter*

*Desk:*    *6145037633*