*New Position: SharePoint Developer  - Washington DC - Local to VA,MD, DC*

*Kindly Reply on:  lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com>*

*Location: Washington DC*
*Position: SharePoint Developer*
*Duration: 6 months contract*
*Interview Process: 2 step process - Phone to in person interview. *
*Citizenship: US Citizen, Green Card, EAD and H1’s.*

*What they will be doing: *
Helping automate/re-engineer business processes that Registrar’s office is
currently using paper for into online/SharePoint
Customization of ERP data that is being pulled into SharePoint
Creating workflows and InfoPath forms within SharePoint
NOTE: A lot of issues happening with InfoPath so figuring out what other
options exist as there has been mixed fb on the testing
Will be sitting with the customer (Registrar’s office) to gather
requirements and document requirements and changes

*NOTE:*  these requirements are constantly changing aka one person will say
this should go to me then they say no it goes to me so staying abreast of
this documentation is important and re-engineering how this works

*Must haves:*
Commutation must be 9 out of 10
Communication: as long as they can express themselves, written orally they
would be working closely with the registrar’s office
Solid understanding of web development fundamentals and concepts
Strong C# development experience
Knowledge of web services in particular REST web services
Good understanding of the SharePoint Object Model
Familiarity with SharePoint administration and configuration
Experience with SQL- understanding of SQL server, how to create a database,
create indexes,  I don’t need a DBA, just someone understands database
concepts
Good working knowledge of InfoPath and SharePoint Designer Workflows.

*Regards,Lisa Dutt - Recruiting ManagerDesk No # 609-935-3773 EXT 102 *

*Email : lisa.d...@itbtalent.com <lisa.d...@itbtalent.com> Fax 312.582.2699*

*ITBrainiac Inc.116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540*
*www.itbrainiac.com* <http://www.itbrainiac.com/>