Hi,

Please let me know your interest for this position. Please reply with your
updated resume and contact details.

*Title: ​**EE Systems Validation Engineer *

*Location: **Auburn Hills, MI*

*Terms: ​Contract (Long Term)*

   - Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering degree.
   - Minimum of 5 years of experience/training in Automotive engineering.
   - Extensive knowledge of CAN Diagnostic Tools and Simulation Equipment.
   - Capable of developing requirements based test plans for electrical
   systems.
   - Capable of performing vehicle and system level validation. Experience
   with CANoe and/or other Diagnostic Equipment.
   - Experience with DFMEA and DVP&R processes.
   - Extensive experience in high-speed digital and logic design.
   - Proficient in all aspects of project development from vision and scope
   through all phases of design, development, implementation, deployment and
   project exit.

​--