ROLE : Data Architect IV – face to face

*LOCATION *: Houston TX

*DURATION* : 6+months

*Skills set* : *Solutions / Data Architect that can do Spotfire and
Informatica development*

*Job description* :

Responsible for developing and implementing the data models for assigned
reports, dashboards and business intelligence applications including, but
not limited to, gathering necessary data requirements, understanding
presentation layer needs and developing the semantic layer, analytic views,
virtualization layers, logical data models, working with the application
DBA’s to implement better physical data models and working with developers
on solving challenging and difficult data and data performance issues.
Demonstrates creative thinking to resolve problems. Provides hands-on
technical knowledge leadership working with database developers, DBAs,
architects, data quality analysts, and other teams as well as manages
relationships within context of the individual role. Typically requires
7-10 years of experience. Senior level. Understands advanced aspects of
discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field. Applies broad range
of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems. Influences others
to achieve objectives. Often provides specialized/technical/functional
guidance to others within department and/or business asset.

This position will help with execution of our Targeted Analytics strategy,
and be focused on our E P business units and functions. The project will be
to help reverse engineer solutions that we have deployed in our various
business units, create presentations on the solutions, and lead efforts to
globalize and redeploy the solutions to other business units within the
client. This role is a highly visible and critical role that requires
someone who has strong technical and soft skills and can communicate at
both a business level and technical level.

An ideal candidate will have Tibco Spotfire, Informatica, Teradata, and
agile development experience. Previous experience as a sales/solution
architect will help this candidate be more successful as part of the role
will be proving that the technologies will provide value for the business
units we are redeploying the solutions in.

*Thanks & Regards*

*ARJUN, Accounts Manager*

*Sriven   Systems, Inc*

Off: *631-259-4345 Ext 1003| **a...@srivensys.com* <b...@srivensys.com>

*F:  516-908-3640*

Linkedin ID : https://in.linkedin.com/in/kanakoti-arjun-2302b62a

*An E- Verified Company*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

*7157 Colleyville Blvd, Suite 104, Colleyville, TX 76034  *
*www.srivensys.com* <http://www.srivensys.com/>

*[image: image001]  *

*Winner of "Inc 500 & Inc 5000: Fastest Growing Companies in America" –  "
8 years in a Row :  2008 to 2015".*

*1999 – 2017: 18 + years of Excellence.*

*Note: The information in this email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete this message.*