Hi,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Please share with me resume ..

*Only GC and USC*

*Role: Technical Project Manger *

*Location: Atlanta, GA                         *

*Duration of contract: C2C*

*Interview: Phone/ Skype *

*Job Description:- *PM - Look for a normal regular technical PM with 8-10
years of experience (max).

Here is what the client had to say:-

 "we are looking for someone who has to the skill to operate
self-sufficiently in the project/product management area but does not
necessarily have to ‘power-house’.

To me, this is somewhere about 8-10 years of experience as a PM or less if
they occupied a technical role prior to that and thus have an understanding
of the SDLC."

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Neha Gupta*

Desk no : 609-853-0818 Ext-2105