Please send resume to ami...@idctechnologies.com

*Only Local to CO*

*DevOps/Linux Engineer*

South Denver, CO

Local highly preferred

6 Months

*Summary:*

We are seeking a *Dev-Ops and Linux Engineer* with a broad technical
background and well-developed business acumen to help us develop our next
generation Datacenter. Our team is driving innovation and our fingerprint
is all over the industry. Come join us!

*Qualifications:*

   - Linux expert
   - Container expert
   - Knowledge of TCP/IP
   - Experience in Linux system engineering (RedHat//Debian)
   - Experience with working with vendors to define application needs and
   requirements
   - Experience in designing virtualized compute environments like VMware,
   Openstack, etc
   - Good understanding of SDN and NFV technologies
   - Programming in Python, Ruby, Go, Shell, etc
   - Infrastructure as Code expert (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
   - Strong experience in CI and build automation
   - Experience with monitoring, logging, and log aggregation solutions
   - Familiar with Java, REST APIs
   - Knowledge of object, block and network attached storage configurations
   and storage technologies like NFS and iSCSI
   - Team player, emphasis on collaboration for success
   - Clear & Concise Communicator
   - Comfortable with an established, late-stage startup environment
   - A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.

*Job Description:*

We are looking for a systems engineer with heavy Linux
administration/engineering experience who can help automate data center
infrastructure.  To help with this objective, experience with DevOps
automation tools is a must, preferably Ansible but Chef/Puppet experience
is a big plus. Coding in other languages such as Python, Ruby, Go or bash
scripting is required.  The daily tasks performed by this individual
include developing and documenting datacenter automation and work with
network engineers to collaborate on SDN and NFV solutions. This would
include testing against servers/hypervisors, data center switches/routers,
load balancers, firewalls, or virtual instances. The successful candidate
will help automate and streamline our operations and processes. You will
have an opportunity to participate in defining and building the DevOps
components of our cloud-based platforms and new solutions we offer the
customers.

*Amit Vajpayee*

*IDC Technologies, Inc Work: 408-459-3314 Mailto: *
*ami...@idctechnologies.com* <a...@idctechnologies.com>

*Empowering Technologies Services*

*Remote Services | IT Services | BPO | *

*IT Consulting | Staffing Solutions |*