be interested in. If you are interested and available or know someone else
who is,please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>
Developer Location: Houston,TX -- Only LocalsDuration: 6 months contract --
Only Locals*

*Must-haves 3+ years of ASP.Net front-end development experience 3+ years
of VB.Net development 3+ years of experience with SQL Server on the backend
Experience creating SQL Queries from scratch Experience creating webforms *

*Plusses Experience with TFS (Team Foundation Server) Experience with JIRA
Cloud based ticketing systems Experience working within an Agile
environment Manufacturing or Logistics background experience DBA experience
*

*RoleASP.Net developer for our Manufacturing client in the Northwest
Houston area. This individual will work with the Business Analyst to
understand requirements and develop solutions for internal and external
clients. They will be involved in the full development life cycle and will
help with testing and deployment of these solutions. Additionally, the
company has implemented JIRA and is adopting the Agile Scrum development
methodology. This is an opportunity for a strong developer to lead a team
by example and to distinguish themselves by helping mature the existing IT
development team.__________________________Regards Kevin Johnson| Technical
RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444  Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*