Hi,

Greetings from HYR Global Source!
I am Ramesh and working with HYR Global Source Inc.
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interests
ASAP.
Reply with your updated resume and expected hourly rate.

*Position: SAP, HR Developer *

*Location: Memphis, TN*

*Duration: 6 - 18 Months*

*VISA: No Constraints*

*Rate: $Open/hr on C2C*

*No # Positions: 2*

*Face to face is required *

We are currently looking for a contractor to hire to fill a Human Capital
Management (HR) developer position for my client in Memphis.  A formal
start date is TBD but we are looking for someone to start immediately after
our review process (end of March, or early April).  The ideal candidate
would work as a contractor until the end of this year.  The hiring manager
would prefer local (Memphis and surrounding area) candidates.

Please see the position description below for more information.

Please submit any candidates to me by Wednesday, March 15th at Noon CDT for
consideration.

Please acknowledge receipt of this email and your intention to submit
candidates.

Human Capital Management (HR) developers for an immediate consulting
position. Experience with all SAP on premise HR modules expected.
Integration experience with Success Factors thru HCI is a plus.  In
addition ABAP Object Oriented programming is a must along with Webdynpro.

Regards,
Ramesh,
HYR Global Source Inc | AN ERP Consulting Corp
Mail to: r...@hyrglobalsource.com
Work: 617-274-7876