Hello Recruiter,

Hope you are doing good!

My name is Milan Patel and I am a Technical Recruiter with Comrise
Technology, Inc. One of our large media clients is looking for a *Java Web
Developer* at *New York, NY* for a *contract *position.

Below is the job description for your reference. If you have any candidate
available then send me updated resume with an hourly rate on c2c.

*Job Title: Java Web Developer/Designer*

*Location: New York, NYDuration: 9+ Months*

*Interview: Face to face with **On-site Written Technical Evaluation*

*Must have:*

   1. *9+ years of exp including 2 years recent exp. in AngularJS*
   2. *Only one-day in-person Technical evaluation Test to hire *
   3. *Only NY/NJ/CT who can able to come to come for F2F*

*Technical Skills:*

   - 5-7 years Java, J2EE, JSP development experience.
   - 5+ years Java/J2EE design experience
   - 5+ years MVC Framework experience: Struts2, Spring MVC or similar
   - jQuery and AngularJS experience ESSENTIAL!
   - HTML, CSS, strong understanding of browser compatibility issues
   (Bootstrap, SASS, etc)
   - XML, XSL, processing/parsing.
   - Experience with Automated Testing Tools like Selenium
   - Strong structured methodology experience
   - Strong J2EE/OO Design patterns experience
   - SOA-based Web Service design experience
   - Use of Unified Modeling Language (UML) to conceive technical design
   - Knowledge of web security standards and how to apply them

 *Preferred Skills:*

   - Experience with rules engine like DROOLs
   - Basic UNIX experience.
   - Source code control systems: Example - GIT.
   - Continuous integration tools such as Jenkins.
   - Experience with configuring and managing local Tomcat/JBOSS
   - Build processes and Ant/Maven.

*Milan Patel*
Technical Recruiter, Comrise Inc.
<https://www.comrise.com/en>