Hi,

Greetings from SourceChip.

We have urgent requirement to fill in NC/MO. Please apply if you are
comfortable.

Top Priority: Sr. Tibco Developer --St Louis, MO and Charlotte NC

*Please apply.*

*Kindly send some qualified candidate asap---*

Role: Sr. Tibco Developer

Location: St Louis, MO and Charlotte NC

Duration:  6 month

*Technical Skills:*

We need to find individuals who have demonstrated experience and ability in
at least 3 of the following 6.

1. TIBCO BW 6..X

2. TIBCO BE 5.X

3. TIBCO Streambase

4. TIBCO Live Datamart

5. REST service development (using TIBCO BW)

6. TIBCO SpotFire

Additionally,   I would say that experience with full SDLC,  Agile ,having
DevOps mindset, being team player and having good communication skills are
important.

*Roles and Responsibilities*

* Understands application architectures and has good command over module
platforms

*Can convert business requirements into a design and has the ability to see
through the modular issues

*Can independently handle modular designs and can also do technical design
work

*               Worked with onsite/offshore model and play the role of
module lead

* Participates in architecture and design of solution; leads

module level design and implementation; Maps the project life cycle with
the project manager

*Manages the technical rollout and post-deliverable

Technical strategy

*Responsible for working with Project manager to set and review overall
quality of deliverables

* A person should have at least 60-70% of TIBCO development" experience.
Not a support experience with minor enhancement work.

* Should have Web Service development experience.

If you are interested, then please send an updated copy of your resume in
word format along with your contact details.  I'd appreciate if you can
share this information with your friends/colleagues who might be interested.

Have a great day!!

Full Legal Name:

Current Address:

Home Phone No:

Cell Phone No:

Alternate Email Address:

Visa Status:

Skype ID:

Linkedin :

Do you have any ongoing interviews Or Offers at hand?

Why do you want to leave your current Project/Job?

How soon can you join?

Do you have any planned vacation or time off?

You will be traveling or relocating?

Are you available for In-person Interview at own expenses?

Education Details with the year of passing?

Regards,

*Sam*

*Talent Acquisition Team | E- s...@sourcechip.net <s...@sourcechip.net> *

*Tel:-732-917-4895 <-732-348-8408>(Direct EST Time zone) | eFax:-
732-875-0233*

*SourceChip, Inc | www.sourcechip.net <http://www.sourcechip.net/>*