*Please respond to **chand...@astirit.com*

J2EE Architect
San Francisco, CA
12+ Months

Must Have Skills:

1

6-7 yrs of hands-on experience on Java development

2

Knowledge and hands-on experience of following.

Core Java programming

Web services/SOA development

Multi-threading

Java Messaging frameworks

Working with XML

Database programming in Java

3

Knowledge and hands-on experience of design patterns and algorithms

4

Very good communication and willingness to work with user's directly.

5

Willingness to work in onsite/offshore model and work with offshore teams.

6

Nice to have's

Good knowledge of Clearcase

Building applications for clustered environment

Building high performance and available applications

Thanks & Regards* *
*  *
Chandra
Astir IT Solution Inc,
Direct: 908-548-0779
Fax : 347-521-3170
chand...@astirit.com
YIM: Chandra_itrecruitor
Gtalk: Chandra.itrecruitor

**NOTE: If this email message has reached you in error and if you do not
wish to receive similar messages in future, please reply with "REMOVE" in
the subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Under Bill
S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this e- mail can not be
considered spam since we have included the contact information. Thank you.**