*!!!! Immediately Needed Sr. SharePoint Developer !!!!*

Hi Folks,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

While you send the resume, *please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*

Job Title : *Sr. SharePoint Developer
*Location : Chesterbrook, PA
Duration : 3 - 6 months Contract

*Skills:*
Extensive experience designing and developing SharePoint and .Net solutions

*Lead the solution design and software development for the implementation of
custom enterprise business solutions by creating software design documents
and system specifications.

*Experience:*
Expert knowledge of Microsoft applications, with emphasis on Sharepoint and
.Net Development
Provide coding tasks for Sharepoint 2007 webparts, CAML and webpages
MS Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
MS SQL Server stored procedure creation
Web service implementations
C#; VB.net, asp.net 3.5 and asp.net 4.0; WCF; SilverLight; AJAX; JQUERY
Working knowledge of MVC; understanding of design patterns and practices
Thorough knowledge of system architectures and database design

*Thanks for your time and Consideration,*

*Best Regards,
Davis Johnson | IT Recruiter
Voice:  201-257-5081 Ext: 293 | Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: **da...@catstaffing-us.com* <da...@catstaffing-us.com>* | **
davis.john...@catamerica.com* <davis.john...@catamerica.com>