Hi ,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the

Boston, MA. is currently seeking a .NET Developer resource to join their
organization. I have included a complete job

description below in case you or someone you know might be interested in
learning more.

*Job Role: .NET Developer*
*Location: Boston, MA (LOCAL)*
*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*NEED: Local Candidates Only !!*

*Responsibility:*
Enhance existing C# .NET WPF application to support business functions
Understand the business requirements and look for ways to optimize the
database management processes, monthly

and ad hoc reports and tool sets established to support the EI program
Assess existing program and data management processes and identify
potential efficiency upgrades, such as

translating SQL Scripts into stored procedures and converting standalone MS
Access applications into integrated

tools
Develop SSRS reports and queries as needed and make recommendations for
streamlining/automating existing

reporting processes
Execute legacy SQL scripts to upload, analyze and validate data submitted
by the EI programs
Assist the EIIS Data Manager by performing operational activities, such as
monthly payment voucher processing for

EI programs
Participate in troubleshooting system issues and data problems as needed
Prepare documentation of existing functions and any approved enhancements
Provide support during the design, development, testing and migration
phases as we move from the current legacy

processes to web-based application environment
Assist with data migration activities to move legacy data to the future
web-based system when it is available
Perform other miscellaneous operational activities as required

*Must have:*
3+ years of hands-on experience in building or maintaining C# .NET
applications using WPF preferred
3+ years of experience in MS SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, XML, Visual Studio,
TFS/source control, JavaScript, stored

procedures etc. preferred
Full Systems Life Cycle experience: gathering requirements, system and
application design, hands-on development,

testing and implementation
Experience on a development team in the deployment of both large and small
applications
Understanding of integration architecture, service oriented architecture
(SOA) and messaging
Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
Undergraduate degree or higher in a related field preferred

*Best Regards,*
*Richard Shaw - IT Recruiter*
*AYR Global IT Solutions Inc. |*
*1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515*
*Direct: (609) 736-0817 | Email: rs...@ayrglobal.com <rs...@ayrglobal.com>*