Hi,

We have the following position. Please reply me with your updated resume
with contact details if you are interested in applying for this position.

Title                       :   Manual and DB Testing

Location               :   Billerica, MA

Duration              :   6 Months

*Note: Expected Start date around 2nd week of April with duration of 6
Months*

*Job Description*  :

·         5+ Yrs experience in Manual and DB Testing

·         Excellent written and verbal communication

·         Experience in Agile methodologies with working knowledge in JIRA
and ALM

Thanks & Regards

Stella Mathew

Insoursys Inc