*Need Splunk certified*

Splunk expert for 3 – months contract could extend.  All visas are fine.

Location:  Basking ridge, NJ – locals cands preferred but they will do
webex interviews for non-local

– if you have someone above who is a stud, do let me know.

*Splunk Developer or Splunk Admin with Certification*

-          Looking for a strong Splunk Expert for short contract

-          Splunk Certifications are a plus

-          The client has splunk today, but no expertise to generate
meaningful reports (visualizations etc) from those splunk logs.  We'd like
to have expertise that will know splunk query language etc.

-          Responsible for designing, developing, testing, troubleshooting,
deploying and maintaining Splunk solutions, reporting, alerting and
dashboards

-          Strong knowledge of Splunk search language

-          Creating production quality dashboards, reports and threshold
alerting mechanisms

Regards:

Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.

Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com