Hi,

Includes is the requirement please send me matching resumes to
na...@ajaxinfotech.com along with the below details.

1.       Full Name:

2.       Contact number:

3.       Email Id:

4.       Current Location:

5.       Relocation:

6.       Visa Status (Citizen- GC-H1B)/ expiration date:

7.       Availability:

8.       Total Experience:

9.       Expertise:

10.   Rate:

11.   Provide any 2 Local references of previous projects:

Kindly share the requirement with your resources before send their resumes..

Duration: *6+ Months*
Rate: *OPEN*

Location: *Schenectady, NY*

Client is undertaking a huge initiative to implement ENOVIA V6 PLM across
the business, spread over multiple locations. What we are looking for are a
couple of really strong consultants who can front end the customer. They
would be involved in the initial assessment, discussions with customer
technical and end user teams, documenting the scope, laying the overall
implementation roadmap with the customer, defining the high level
architecture etc. So the consultants need to be excellent domain experts
(PLM and Enovia in particular) and have an excellent grasp of the
technologies involved in customization like Java etc. And needless to say,
excellent communication and negotiation skills.

They may need to visit multiple sites

Nag
Ajax Infotech
Contact: 314-266-3623