This is Sudhaker from NTech Solution Inc here is my client requirement
please send resume to sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com

*Citrix Administrator*

*//Downtown Baltimore, MD*

*//6 months contract *

*Responsibilities*

An Analyst 2 – Network (Remote Access) is responsible for all aspects of
developing and supporting Constellation Energy (CEG) and affiliate
companies. The areas of responsibilities range from analysis, design, and
implementation to troubleshooting problems, consulting and performance
monitoring.

Primary Duties and Responsibilities:  (*essential job functions)

•         Coordinates closely with internal clients and other team members
to gather information, analyze business processes and information systems.
 May require guidance from more experienced personnel to develop and confirm
project specifications

•         Under moderate supervision, develops practical, workable,
cost-effective solutions to business problems to satisfy client requirements

•         Assists in project planning, scheduling, and implementation

•         Will work closely with customers to resolve operational issues,
Tier III support post escalation from the support center.

*Professional Qualifications *

•         Knowledge of / experience with Microsoft Active Directory and
Windows 2003/2008 Server

•         Knowledge of / experience with Microsoft IIS Services and Citrix
Web Interface

•         Knowledge of / experience with management and monitoring of Citrix
Server Farms

•         Knowledge of / experience with Virtualization Technologies
including VMware/Citrix virtualized servers and computers

•         Knowledge of Citrix administrative tools/utilities and their
functions

•         Knowledge of / experience with the IT infrastructure components,
connectivity and relationships

•         Working knowledge of Citrix XenApp 4+

Skills/Abilities (Typical skills and abilities may include the following)

•       Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while providing complete and
accurate work product

•       Ability to be flexible and adaptable while responding to the
changing business environment and demands

•       Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with
team members and supervisors, presenting to project team and clients

•       Ability to support user requests for application installation and
support, from simple to complex

•       Ability to work with technical (e.g., application developers) and
non-technical (i.e. users) clients to understand business processes and
determine networking requirements

•       Ability to install, upgrade and test Windows Servers and underlying
applications

•       Ability to work in a team setting.

*Education/Experience*

Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related
discipline or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience.

*Required*

•                        Minimum 4 years related technology experience

•                        At least 2 years related experience in corporation
of comparable size and complexity preferred.

Nice to have, not required

•                        MCSE, MCSA,Windows XP/7, Citrix CCA, CCEA or CCIA
certifications a plus

•                        HP Thin Clients, VMWare Versions 4.0+, Citrix
XenDesktop 4+ & Citrix NetScaler.

*Physical requirements, working conditions, and other factors to consider*

•         Overtime when required by work schedules and workload

•         May perform other duties as assigned

•         Position will require valid driver’s license if travel between
various company locations is necessary.

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhaker |Technical Recruiter|

NTech Solutions Inc.,
1-877-NTECHIT Ext 707 (VOICE)|Fax:888-50N-TECH
sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com|WWW.ntechsol.com
Energy  |  Environment  |  National Security  |  Health  |  Critical
Infrastructure
~~GSA - US General Services Administration Contract Holder~~
Note for the Employers: Please forward me your Hotlist and add my Id in your
mailing list
NOTE TO EMPLOYERS/VENDORS: MUST be on your H1B.. We would need H1B copy
before consultant is shortlisted for interview with our client.
Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with a "remove" in the subject line and mention
might be diverting the e-mails to you. I am sorry for the inconvenience
caused to you

If you dont wish to receive mails click here or reply with Subject=Remove
sudhaker.ava...@ntechsol.com