Hi Partner,

I have a below position open and let me know if you have any one available.

Please email me your resume’ to ravisanka...@tecnics.com and
radhik...@tecnics.com only and call on the below numbers to discuss.

*System Engineer* - 2 Positions

Location: *PA*
Duration: *6 Months*

·         Image Creation resource for Windows

·         RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX RHEL5 (1 per OS, total 2)

·         Experience in creating/maintaining Windows and RHEL images
including
testing patch updates

·         Please highlight any expertise with other Oss

·         Experience in installing/testing servers and OS configurations

·         Experience with doing deployment planning

Thanks,

*Tecnics Consulting, Inc*

713-589-5811 / 713-429-4906