Hi,
Hope you are doing well.
PLease find the requirement below and let me know if you have any profile.

*SAP SCM Technical Tester*

*North Miami, FL*

*6 Months+.*

The client is seeking a SAP SCM Technical Tester who has strong experience
with testing transactions within SCM. This person should have 7 to 8 years
of SCM Testing experience and should have experience working in an ECC6.0
environment. This person must have excellent communication skills (9 out of
10 at the least) and be able to effectively communicate with FPL's Project
Managers as well as the IT and Business Units alike. This person will also
act as a type of liaison between the Testers working remotely. This person
will also lead meetings and make suggestions for certain tweaks and changes
to the system. This person will act as the Senior Tester on the project.

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Nandan Sharma*

*Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA-94538*

*Work- 510-744-1700 ext. 309 | Fax- 1-800-368-1322|*

*nan...@betasoftsystems.com** |www.betasoftsystems.com*

*Yahoo ID: **nandan.betas...@yahoo.com*

*LinkedIn:* http://www.linkedin.com/in/nandansharma

*We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)". *

*E-Verify Employer*