Greeting’s

Reply to sa...@sureitinc.com and satya.sur...@gmail.com

* *

*Title: Unix / Solaris Admin*

*Location: IRVING, TX*

*Duration: 3+ Years*

* *

*All the skills should be present in the resume.***

*THIS IS A PRODUCTION SUPPORT POSITION, NOT A ENGINEER POSITION!!!!!! This
is a 3yr contract and its exclusive…. Its guaranteed you will get an
interview for your candidate….. *

*Minimum Requirements*

7+ years IT experience

3+ in infrastructure / security roles

4+ years on UNIX – Solaris preferable.   Basic scripting knowledge with
shell is a must.   More than a basic user knowledge of the OS

2+ years handling Siteminder support and implementation

2+ years support and implementation of SunOne directory server 5.2 – 6.3

1+ Experience with implementing supporting webservers including SunONE and
IIS

Knowledge of infrastructure security

Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office – used heavily within this group

High energy

Must be able to work as an individual and as a group member

Strong communication and documentation skill

Large company experience is a must

Held roles as a senior member of the team

*Extended requirements (preferred)*

* *

Development in Perl for batch, file manipulation, or backend scripts to a
webserver.

Knowledge or development in awk/nawk

Experience as a Solaris SA supporting servers.. Not user account creation.

Expertise in security best practices

Expert knowledge of Siteminder 5+ years  infrastructure and support in a
large company

Expert knowledge of SunOne Directory Server 3+ years  infrastructure and
support in a large company

Strong knowledge of server hardware and storage

Strong knowledge of networking

Strong knowledge of webservers

Strong understanding of security best practices

CISSP certification

*Best Regards*

**

*Satya Dowluri   *

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/satya-dowluri-lion/7/848/5a

gTalk: satya.sur...@gmail.com  | YIM: satya.sureit <satya.sur...@gmail.com>

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.