Hi,
Hope you are doing great.
Please find the requirement below and let me know if you have any profile.

*SAP SD OTC Functional Consultant*

*Milwaukee, WI ***

*10+ Months project.*

*Rate: $60/hr C2C*

**

Position responsibilities:

-Work closely with other functional consultants in the Order to Cash team
and team leads to drive the functional process and deliver the results

-Coordinate with the development team to complete the unit and functional
testing of the enhancements

*Ideal candidates should meet the following criteria:***

-7+ years SAP SD experience; experience in the manufacturing industry a plus

-Multiple full implementations; lead experience on at least one
implementation is a plus

-Excellent knowledge and experience with the entire Order to Cash (OTC)
process

-Well versed with difference SD configurations

-Able to write functional spec for development requirements

-Good working knowledge of the Procurement (STP) module

-Good understanding of the end to end manufacturing cycle

-Working knowledge/past experience with the SAP vehicle management system
VELO is a plus

-Knowledge of the integration points with FICO a plus

*-Excellent communication skills are required*

Nandan Sharma
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA-94538
Work- 510-744-1700 ext. 309 | Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
nan...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID: nandan.betas...@yahoo.com Gtalk ID:   nandan.betas...@gmail.com
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer