*!!!! Immediately Needed** ** **Sales force Developer** ****!!!!*

Hi Folks,
Please let me know if you have any good resources having all the skills
mentioned. Please feel free to call or mail me with updated resume and best
rate ASAP.

While you send the resume, *please mention the current location and rate
(Please... Please)*

Job Title :* Sales force Developer*
Location : King of Prussia, PA
Duration : 2 months + contract

*Skills: *
Salesforce, APEX, Visual Force

Responsible for developing Salesforce.com customizations using Apex and
Visual Force for project consisting of several new data integrations
and customizations.

*
Technical skills:*
Solid experience building integrations with Salesforce.com
2+ years solid experience developing Salesforce.com customizations using
APEX and Visual Force
5+ years application development experience
Strong working knowledge of Salesforce.com platform out-of-the-box
functionality and configuration
Solid understanding of relational database and SOA concepts.
Demonstrated experience building applications that consume web services
Working knowledge of XML, HTML/DHTML, Javascript

*Thanks for your time and Consideration,

Best Regards,
Davis Johnson | IT Recruiter
Voice:  201-257-5081 Ext: 293 | Fax: 201 727 9296
Email: da...@catstaffing-us.com | davis.john...@catamerica.com*