Greetings from Sure IT Solutions:

Sure IT Solutions is an IT staffing and Software Development Company based
out of (HYD) India & USA., We are into Software Development, Contract
Staffing and lateral hiring. We have dedicated IT search team with offices
located at India and USA. Sure IT Solutions offers an excellent working
environment and exposure to a diverse range of clients, thus ensuring
personal and professional growth hand-in- hand.

We have the following immediate requirement in Our Company. We are looking
for Jr Technical Recruiter / Sr Technical Recruiter can start immediately.

*Position: IT Recruiter and Sr Technical Recruiter (US-Staffing / Night
Shift)***

* *

*Note: Fresher’s can also apply *

*Required*

 Any Graduate with 0-3 yrs exp in IT Recruitment (Especially in Contract IT
US-Staffing)

 Preferred experience with contract staffing.

 Good communication skills.

*Responsibilities/Job Profile:*

Contract Staffing / recruitment exposure and experience is a must.

Good sourcing skills across all IT technologies

Good communication skills & Good attitude.

Understanding US Tax terms and Visa.

Expertise in recruiting Citizens, EAD's, Green Cards and H1B's Consultants.

Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.

Proven experience in recruiting IT talent.

Sound understanding of taking care of Bulk/Volume Hiring.

Must have excellent hands on experience to work on job portals (Dice,
Corp-Corp, Career Builder, monster etc.)

Should have excellent Verbal & written communication Preferably with an US
accent

Having Excellent Sourcing skills, Head Hunting, Networking, Referrals,
Social Websites, etc

*Interested candidates Walk in between 6.30 PM to 10.00 PM (IST)*

* *

*Venue Details *

* # 603/A, 6th Floor, Huda Maitrivanam Building,*

* Sr. Nagar*

* Hyderabad*

Thanks & Regards

*Satya Dowluri*

*Sure IT Solutions Ind (p) ltd.*

www.sureitinc.com

*Emaild: *openi...@sureitinc.com

Phone: 040-40207933

*Best Regards*

**

*Satya Dowluri   *

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/satya-dowluri-lion/7/848/5a

gTalk: satya.sur...@gmail.com  | YIM: satya.sureit <satya.sur...@gmail.com>

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.