Dear Partner’s

Greeting’s,

Reply to sa...@sureitinc.com and satya.sur...@gmail.com

Please find the details below.

*Title:: Sr ETL Analyst*

*Duration: 10+ Months*

*Location: Milwaukee, WI*

We have a request for an ETL Analyst in Milwaukee, WI with the below skill
set.  Please see the details and let me know you have.  This is a 10+ month
project with approved funding.

JOB SUMMARY
The Extract Transform and Load ETL Analyst is responsible for leading the
end-to-end design, development, testing and execution of the process to
transform and load data and meta data into the SAP ERP landscape. The ETL
Analyst works closely with the SAP Functional Teams to effectively design,
communicate, execute and test the transform and load requirements.

RESPONSIBILITIES - Use SAP Business Objects Data Services to migrate data
from legacy to the new SAP instance - Coordinate with ERP Technological and
Functional consultants to map existing legacy system data and structures to
the SAP ERP system - Work directly with functional teams to validate
requirements for cleansing and standardizing existing legacy master data and
provide custom configurations in unique environments - Uses Business Objects
Data Insight to perform data profiling on source systems to assess legacy
data quality

EXPERIENCE - 5+ years of experience in migrating master and transaction data
from legacy to ERP SAP preferred and data migration methodologies -
Technical expertise with SAP Business Objects Data Services, Data
Integration and Data Quality Management. - Technical expertise with SQL
Server and SQL queries - Experience in any of the following industries a
plus: Financial Services, Materials Management, Manufacturing

Additional Skills (preferred):
SAP Business Objects Data Services, ASI, AS/400, First Logic, Business
Objects Data Quality, Data Insight Profiling tool, SQL Server, LSMW, iDoc,
Bapi,

*Best Regards*

**

*Satya Dowluri   *

*Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/pub/satya-dowluri-lion/7/848/5a

gTalk: satya.sur...@gmail.com  | YIM: satya.sureit <satya.sur...@gmail.com>

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.