*Position :  Sr Network Resource*

*Total Experience : 5-7 Years
Location : San Diego, CA
Total Experience : 5-7 Years
Billing Rate: $45/HR*

 *Job Description :* Skills mainly required are Firewall ACL implementation
experience, PCI understanding with Firewall zones of webhosting. Experience
of Routing and switching with FWSM mandatory.

if you are interested, please send me updated resume with below detail ASAP:

Full Name:

Contact Number to Reach:

Current Location with City name:

Relocation Status:

Availability:
Visa Status:

Best Time To Discuss:

*Kamal Pandey*

*Sr.Technical Recruiter*

*AIT Resource Group, Inc.***

2500, West Higgins Road, Suite 1273 | Hoffman Estates, Illinois - 60169

847-598-4444 Extn: 8806 | 847-594-6069 [Fax]

*ka...@aitresourcegroup.com*[email <ka...@aitresourcegroup.com[email>]
www.aitrg.com[URL]

*komal_90pandey*[YIM]|kamal.askit[gtalk]|kamal.ait2[skype]

Note: Under Bill s.Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a
address/addresses" in the subject header.