Greetings

Client is looking for a consultant who is a *.NET / Java Developer* for a *1+
year* long contract in *Wellesley, MA* – to start immediately!

The rate is around *$52/hour* C2C or most competitive rate!

- MUST have both .NET/C# & Java/J2EE development experience!

Please sent consultant resumes with full name, contact info, location, and
rate.

LOCAL candidates only! or near by

*The responsibilities include: *
- Designing, developing and maintaining the client service using .Net (c#)
and J2EE.
- Providing support for the Analytical team with analyzing the functional
requirements.
- Deploying and testing the client service in Development, QA, and
Production environments.
- Providing operational support and troubleshooting the client service in
the Production environment; participate in the on-call rotation.

- Producing and updating Technical Specification, Developers' Guide, and
other technical documentation as required for the project.

The required skills for this role include:
- .Net (c#) experience
- J2EE including EJB3, Web Services, etc.
- Experience with SQL Server (queries, stored procedures, full text search,
maintenance)
- XML
- Experience with JBoss in a clustered environment
- Unit, functional and load testing
- Experience developing Ant scripts
- Object oriented analysis and design
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Experience working in a multi-faceted team environment where many roles
and skill levels are present
- Pro-active work ethic; takes initiative to find answers to questions,
propose solutions, and resolve issues

- Candidates will ideally have a BS or a comparable degree in Computer
science or related field, and 5+ years experience with the required
technologies.

*Please send the resumes to do...@stansource.com *

Thanks & Regards,

Dolly Chack

*StanSource Inc.***

Direct: 703 879 3451(w) Fax: 866 594 4637

22375 Broderick Drive, Suite 135, Dulles, VA 20166.
do...@stansource.com  www.StanSource.com <http://www.stansource.com/>

We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
e-mails then please reply with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line and mention