Hello Friends,

Hope your doing great!!!!

I have an *3* immediate requirements for *Java developers*
Please go through the below requirement and forward me the matching resumes
with contact details ASAP

FOR IMMEDIATE PROCESSING KINDLY SEND YOUR RESPONSES TO
an...@catstaffing-us.com

Java Developers with ColdFusion
3 Postions (Architect, Senior And Mid level Programmers)
Location: Iselin, NJ
Duration: 1-5 years

*Requirements**:*
Provides expertise developing and managing web-based software applications
based on user requirements.
Knowledge and skill using various 4th generation application development
programming languages such as C, Java, JavaScript etc. is required.
Development requires incorporating and interfacing with systems in a
suitable presentation format.
Experience with Cold Fusion (HTML), XML, and Java, Oracle is critical.
Knowledge of Adobe® Acrobat® software and Oracle and SQL databases is highly
desired.
Education/Experience Requirements: Successful completion of technical or
scientific curriculum leading to a bachelor’s or higher degree from an
accredited college or university.
Experience in database management, application development, or IT project
management.
Senior personnel must also possess experience in the most current IT
applications commonly used in the federal government.
Experience with Cold Fusion, Java, and Oracle (10g) is required.

Thanks and Regards...
* ANSAR,*
 Sr. Technical Recruiter,
 CAT Technology Inc.
 *'Committed to Human Excellence Through IT'*
 Hasbrouck Heights, New Jersey
 Voice :  201 257 5081 x 299
 Email : an...@catstaffing-us.com
 Visit us at www.catamerica.com