Greetings Partner,

This is Prabhu from Sancrosoft USA Inc.

We are looking for a WebLogic Administrator  for one of our client in Los
Gatos, CA for 7 months.
 If you are interested or possibly know anyone interested please forward
resume to pra...@sancrosoftusa.com

Role: WebLogic Administrator
Location: Los Gatos, CA (have to come for face to face)
Duration: 6-12 months.
Rate: Open as per market.

Candidates must have Automation, tuning and scaling experience.

*Primary Job Responsibilities:*
The WebLogic Administrator role is highly visible and critical role that
influences the business and the end customers directly. This role entails
ensuring that the current production infrastructure is running smoothly as
well as making sure that we are scaling for capacity and stability
constantly.

*Job Description: *
The enterprise message bus is a critical component of Netflix infrastructure
and is a key component of high availability applications. This role will be
responsible for providing a stable and reliable message bus and relentlessly
and persistently looking for ways to improve the infrastructure.

In order to accomplish these tasks, the WebLogic Administrator will work
closely with other cross functional groups. We are looking for an expert in
the field of Oracle Weblogic along with experience working with a variety of
message bus technologies. In addition, solid expertise in JVMs such as
JRockit with deep understanding of various approaches to tune and scale the
JVMs is must. Scripting in WLST is strongly desirable. Hands on experience
with Unix/Linux are an absolute must.

*The overall responsibilities include the following: *

*Skills and Requirements: *
• 10+ years of relevant experience in software development/administration
with at least 5+ years with weblogic and 3+ years with messaging
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Hands on experience with Java, WLST, Shell Scripting, Python/Jython
• Working knowledge of JMX
• Solid practical working experience in JVMs such as JRockit. Experience
with IBM JVM and Hotspot is nice to have.
• Hands on experience with Unix/Linux are a must.

Administration:
Automation:
Performance:

You can reach me at pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  ### 916-671-5596
         You can reach me at pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  ### 916-671-5596

Thanks & Regards,

 *Prabhu*

*Sancro Soft USA Inc.*

*Direct:(916)-671-5596|*

*ALT: (916) 671-5579*

***pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  *

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 |Fair Oaks, CA 95628|Fax: (916) 200- 1305|
www.sancrosoftusa.com*

My Linked In profile is at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhumandhar
Y IM: prabhu.recruiter

Gtalk: prabhumandhar

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails, then please write a mail in subject line as Remove.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.*