Greetings Partner,

This is Prabhu from Sancrosoft USA Inc.

We are looking for a Sr. SAP BASIS for our client in Tempe AZ for 12-24
months.

If you are interested or possibly know anyone interested please forward
resume to pra...@sancrosoftusa.com

Job Title: Sr. SAP BASIS

Rate: $70.00-per hour

Duration 12 – 24 Months

Location Tempe AZ

Looking for a Sr. Level SAP BASIS consultant

10+ years of experience of administering the SAP BASIS module

JOB DESCRIPTION:

Organizes, and controls the implementation of SAP implementations, upgrades,
and support packs. Installation, monitoring, and performance tuning of SAP
Environments, ensuring the efficient and secure operation of the SAP
systems, which include ECC 6.0, Business Intelligence, CRM, Solution
Manager, and other SAP applications to meet expanding business
requirements.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

• Installation of new SAP systems and instances to meet expanding business
requirements. This includes translating requirements to hardware
requirements and developing a time-line for the installation of hardware and
software, and configuring the system.

• Oversees the daily monitoring of all the SAP systems, and assists in
development of procedures and policies for the efficient operations of the
SAP systems.

• Implements and maintains company policies and procedures for all SAP BASIS
related configuration standards and system resources.

• Directs the day-to-day activities and work assignments of a team of SAP
BASIS Administrators allocating and monitoring the workflow to ensure the
accurate and timely completion of assignments and projects within the
established time frame and quality standards.

• Provides assistance to IT developers on efficient use of the SAP system
and its resources.

• Maintains and updates policies and procedures for the operation of the SAP
systems including backup and recovery of the SAP to be in compliance with
SOX.

• Provides assistance in developing and implementing proper security
measures in order to provide data integrity and confidentiality of
information.

• Develops, maintains, and documents standard operating procedures,
including backup and recovery of the SAP system, system error detection
procedures, database reorganization, and SAP background job scheduling.

REQUIREMENTS:

• 10+ years of ERP support experience, of which 5-6 years should be as a SAP
Basis Lead and/or Manager in a large-sized SAP environment.

• Extensive BASIS skills including SAP installation and upgrade, UNIX,
Oracle, and SAP performance tuning skills.

• Experience in installing and fine tuning SAP environment

• Experience in managing BASIS and Solution Manager Projects.

• Project Management experience using Microsoft project is a must.

You can reach me at pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  ### 916-671-5596
         You can reach me at pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  ### 916-671-5596

Thanks & Regards,

*Prabhu*

*Sancro Soft USA Inc.*

*Direct:(916)-671-5596|*

*ALT: (916) 671-5579*

***pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  *

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 |Fair Oaks, CA 95628|Fax: (916) 200- 1305|
www.sancrosoftusa.com*

My Linked In profile is at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhumandhar
Y IM: prabhu.recruiter

Gtalk: prabhumandhar

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails, then please write a mail in subject line as Remove.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.*