-- Hello Business Partners,

This is Prabhu from Sancrosoft USA Inc.

We are looking for a Networking Engineer @ Scottsdale, Arizona for 9 months
contract.
If you are interested or possibly know anyone interested please forward
resume to pra...@sancrosoftusa.com

Title: Networking Engineer
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Rate: 30$ per hour(as we required 3+years consultant)
Duration: 9 Months
Start Date : Immediate

JOB DESCRIPTION:
Required Qualifications:
Ø      Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in a technical field or relevant work
experience
Ø      3+ years of Network administration experience
Ø      Excellent IP networking fundamentals and extensive experience in the
application of IP protocols.
Ø      Knowledge on F5 Load Balancers
Ø     In-depth knowledge of and experience with major internet routing
protocols; BGP, OSPF, etc
Ø      In-depth knowledge of and experience with major router platforms;
specifically with Cisco.
Ø      Excellent network analysis fundamentals and robust troubleshooting
skills
Ø      Professional written and verbal communication skills (English
required, local dialects a plus)
Ø      Good interpersonal and customer service skills
Ø      Knowledge on Pix Firewall
Ø      Knowledge on VPN Concentrators

Expertise in a majority of the following technologies and protocols:
MPLS, BGP, OSPF, SIP, RTP, IP, TCP (internals and flow control), UDP, DNS,
DHCP, T1/E1, Ethernet, IPv6, IVPN & VPN, firewalls, wireless (802.11X &
WiMax), & IT security best

practices.

Highly Desired Qualifications:
Intimate knowledge of local region connectivity providers & regulations
Ø      Experience in lab-testing & certification of networking devices
Ø      Experience working with carriers to provision, install, and operate
data networks
Ø      Experience managing complex technical projects.

Responsibilities Include:
Ø      Design and build cutting-edge, multi-vendor data connectivity
solutions to support growth.
Ø      Monitor and maintain performance & installations to ensure maximum
efficiency and operational uptime.
Ø      Work with vendors and cross-functional teams for on-going design
efforts and systems support.
Ø      Design, build, & support wireless solutions for a variety of
locations.
Ø      Design, build, & support meshed MPLS / Frame-Relay connectivity for
all Customer Service locations.
Ø      This position participates in an on call rotation with the other
engineers.

You can reach me at pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  ### 916-671-5596
         You can reach me at pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  ### 916-671-5596

Thanks & Regards,

*Prabhu*

*Sancro Soft USA Inc.*

*Direct:(916)-671-5596|*

*ALT: (916) 671-5579*

***pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  *

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 |Fair Oaks, CA 95628|Fax: (916) 200- 1305|
www.sancrosoftusa.com*

My Linked In profile is at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhumandhar
Y IM: prabhu.recruiter

Gtalk: prabhumandhar

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails, then please write a mail in subject line as Remove.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.*