Greetings Partners,

This is Prabhu from Sancrosoft USA Inc.

We are looking for a Data Modeler; Cupertino, CA; 6 months+
If you are interested or possibly know anyone interested please forward
resume to pra...@sancrosoftusa.com

*Title: Data Modeler; *
Location: Cupertino, CA;
Rate: as per market
Duration:  6 months+
Rate: Quote your rate

*Interview Process:*

1. Phone interview with manager and team
2. F2F onsite

*Primary Skills*
Looking for someone fairly senior who has been a lead or has functioned in a
lead role.  More importantly, they have to have Enterprise or very large
data volume experience, as this client is HP.

*Role: Data Modeler*
As a Data Modeler, you will be responsible for the analysis and design of
data models at the conceptual, logical and physical levels for business
intelligence projects involving Operational Data warehouse.

*Requirements:*
• Must be able to collaborate with subject matter experts, business
analysts, data analysts and other data modelers to create data models that
extend and attribute the current level of detail, along with accompanying
documentation in conformance with the applicable data standards.
• Must have a proven track record creating dimensional, normalized and
hybrid models for business intelligence projects.
• Must have experience with ERwin Data Modeler and ERwin Model Manager.
• Must be able to maintain models in the model repository (ERwin Model
Manager)
• Should have experience in creating source-to-target mapping document
across environments.
• Should have worked with ETL developers responsible for implementing the
mappings, responding to and participating in the resolution of issues. This
includes assistance in defining required data transformations and business
rules.
• Must have knowledge of physical database implementation for Oracle
including partitions, indexes, materialized views, etc.
• Must be able to assist in identifying, validating and documenting source
system data issues, along with supporting triage of data defects found
during test cycles.
• Must have excellent interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Must have proven ability to present complex technical details to both
technical and non-technical audiences, including senior decision-makers.

You can reach me at pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  ### 916-671-5596can reach me
at pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  ### 916-671-5596

Thanks & Regards,

*Prabhu*

*Sancro Soft USA Inc.*

*Direct:(916)-671-5596|*

*ALT: (916) 671-5579*

***pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  *

*4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 |Fair Oaks, CA 95628|Fax: (916) 200- 1305|
www.sancrosoftusa.com*

My Linked In profile is at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhumandhar
Y IM: prabhu.recruiter

Gtalk: prabhumandhar

*Note: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails, then please write a mail in subject line as Remove.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.*