Hi,

This is Radhika from Tecnics.

We have a Permanent position for Senior Informatica ETL resource at WI which
is for our direct client.

I appreciate if you can email me your available consultants to *
radhik...@tecnics.com* <radhik...@tecnics.com>

Please find the below details

*Senior Informatica ETL Resource *

Duration: Permanent position * (EAD/Green Card/US Citizens)*

Location: Milwaukee WI

Start: Mid February

Required Skills:

·Minimum 6 plus years working with Informatica 8.6 or higher

·Minimum 3 plus years working with Oracle 10G or higher database

·Minimum 1 plus year working with Informatica Power Exchange for SAP Net
Weaver

·Experience working with OBI Apps or Siebel Analytics ETL build is a big
plus

·Experience working with Oracle EBS as a source would be a plus

Thanks for your time

Best Regards,

Radhika

Tecnics Consulting Inc

Direct #: 713-429-4906

Email-id: radhik...@tecnics.com

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pradhikahr

Website: www.Tecnics.com <http://www.tecnics.com/>

Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed
from our mailing lists please click here to reply to
radhika.p@tecnics.comwith the word "REMOVE" in your subject line.
Include complete address and/or
domain/aliases to be removed.