Hi,

I am *Anil* from *Anblicks* and our client is looking for *SQL Database
Developer *at* MA*. I would appreciate if you could go thru the job profile
and let me know your interest. If you are interested please forward me your
updated resume.  Also provide me these details

Full Name :

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Best Rate:

*Title:* SQL Database Developer

*Location:* Boston, MA

*Rate:* DOE

*Contract Duration:* 11 Months

*Please send your resumes to : anil.b...@anblicks.com*

**

*Required skills:*

*Business process analysis. *

*Relational database design and development (entity-relationship diagrams,
normalization, etc.).
SQL Server 2005 Management Studio
T-SQL creating and troubleshooting complex queries, stored procedures and
functions
Visual Source Safe, Visio*

*Preferred skills:*

 Basic *SQL Reporting skills*
 Basic *SQL Server 2005 administration skills (performance monitoring, query
optimization)*
 *Erwin Data Modeler
 Technical Writing*

*Design database models integrating existing and new tables, based on
business requirements and corporate database development standards.*
Coordinate the review and approval of the schema changes with the Database
Architecture group.
*Create data mapping of the new fields to existing or new data sources.
Develop T-SQL scripts for schema changes, stored procedures, views and data
changes.
Review T-SQL code* written by other developers to ensure it is accurate,
adheres to best practices in database development and complies with the
company standards.
Prepare the code for migration to test environments and coordinate the
environment builds.
Analyze the effect of database changes on data quality, application
performance and interfaces with external systems.
*Analyze database performance and optimize the database schema and SQL code
for improved performance. *

*Develop and implement database indexing strategies.*
*Develop and maintain database design documentation, including database
diagrams, data mapping documents, data dictionaries, SQL code snippets etc.*

*Technical Knowledge:*
*Data Mapping; Database; Erwin; Access; SQL Server; SQL*

*Thanks & Regards***

*Anil babu *

*Anblicks LLC
5055 Keller Springs Rd. STE 160,