Hi Partner,

We have an immediate position with our client; let me know if you have any
one available.

Please send resume’ to ravisanka...@tecnics.com ONLY and contact on the
below number to discuss.

* *

*Lead Business Objects Developer *

* *

*Duration*:  6+ Months with a strong possibility of extension (could lead to
Contract to Hire possibility)

*Location*: Bridgeport CT

*Job Requirement*:

   - 8 or more years experience designing universes and reports using
   Business Objects.
   - Experience using Business Objects XI 3.1 platform, primarily Web
   Intelligence.
   - Experience using the Java Web Intelligence interface.
   - Experience installing and configuring BO XI servers.
   - *Excellent* communication skills.
   - Experience with report requirement gathering and data analysis.
   - Experience with Excelsius.
   - Experience with Oracle, Sybase IQ, Sybase ASE and/or MS SQL Server.

*Nice-to-have*:

   - Experience using converting Business Objects XIR2 to R3.1.
   - Experience with administering the XI 3.1 platform using CMC.
   - Metavante BIC experience.
   - Data Warehousing and dimensional modeling.
   - Crystal reports development experience.
   - Data Integrator experience.

Thanks,

*Ravi Somanchi*

W: 713-589-5811