*Please send me the below details along Employer Information ASAP*.

*Full name:*

*Current Loc:*

*Relocation:*

*Visa Status:*

*Phone No.:*

*Email Id:*

*Availability:*

*Last 4 Digit of SSN No.:*

*Availability for in person interview:*

*Two Professional references: (Name, Designation, Email, Contact No.)*

BA with ICD 9/ICD 10 experience.

Client needs a strong BA with knowledge of health care claims systems,
preferably in PPO area.  Be able to work with multiple stake holders to
drive business and implementation decisions. Should be able to define
business and technical requirements impacting multiple system by working
with business and IT departments; should be able to document current and
future business processes; Should be able to help in identifying test
scenarios, test data  setup, and test data for . For major issues, should be
able to help identify options, document pros and cons to help in decision
making.

Health Care Payer experience required. Prior experience with health care
claims systems highly desirable. Familiarity with ICD9 and\or I10 codes
preferred. This BA should be able to quickly learn issues related to mapping
of ICD 9 and ICD10 codes, and be able to factor them in business analysis.

*Rupesh*
*Tammina **Solutions LLC.**
203 Elden st, Suite 404
Herndon VA 20170