*Hi,*

*Please find below mentioned requirement details. Let me know if you have
any consultant available for this position. Kindly forward me your
consultant’s updated resume along with contact information, rate,
availability*
**

*Job Title Oracle Portal Consultant *

*Job Location: PA*

*Duration: 6 months*

Total Experience: 7-8Years

Relevant Experience:  6-7 years.

Required Skills
 Primary responsibility will be to migrate from our existing portal (Oracle
Portal 3.0.9) to our new intranet platform (called OneSource based on Oracle
Portal 10g) to Global IT, Operations, Finance, Regulatory and HR departments
as well as the leadership team through parallel projects.

Requirements:
1. 7 - 10 years experience in Information Technology.

2. 3-4 years of experience with Oracle Portal 10g with familiarity of
advanced custom search portlets, omniportlets, content management,
versioning, page parameters, custom item types and security. Nice to
have: Familiarity with multilingual features on portal and technical
understanding of the portal architecture.
3. 3-4 years of business analyst experience with gathering requirements,
designing and gaining agreement on solutions, conducting meetings and
systems implementation.
4. 2-3 years of project management experience with overseeing projects in
parallel (experience with global project teams preferred).
5. Nice to have: Familiarity with Oracle Applications concepts.
6. Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment and work independently.
Needs to be a quick learner with excellent verbal and written communication
skills

Knowledge:
1. Role is as both as a business analyst as well as project manager.
2. Follow Project Methodology (First Time Right) to extend OneSource to the
departments mentioned above. Major milestones will be Design Conference,
Conference Room Pilot, User Acceptance Testing, Training, Go Live, and
Transition to Support Team. Build a work breakdown structure to support
these milestones.
3. Follow the design guidelines already in place for OneSource. (Role based
pages which have dynamic portlets and a folder structure with security that
will hold the content for the portlets. Extensive use of custom item types,
advanced custom search, transport sets and integration with Oracle
Applications)

4. Migrate relevant files from our current intranet to OneSource.
5. Work with Oracle Support for service requests as necessary.
6. Work with internal global development for custom extensions.

--
Best Regards,
Amit