Hi,

Greeting from SAM from Harrier.
Prefer Vendor requirement.
Please let me know if you have any strong ABAPER.
Interested consultants please send me the details;-

Pls submit me profile ONLY after sharing the complete req with yr candidate
along with the below required info:

Candidates full name:
Contact #:
Email Id:
Availability:
Current Location:
Relocation:
Visa Status:
Hourly Rate on c2c/1099/w2:
Best time to call for discussion regarding
opportunity:
Total Experience:
Relevant Experience
Formatted resume(Prefer in word format):

*JD:-*
Location Lincoln Nebraska
Duration 4 months,
Need ABAP 3 Positions We need expert ABAPERs with very good experience on
different modules. ABAP for RICEFW experience ABAPERs with ISU experience
are preferred, but, it is not mandatory
ISU is MUST.

**
*Regards