*Hi all,

We have an urgent opening for ATG Developer. Please send me perfect matching
resume.

Send the resume at ami...@ibs-consulting.net only.

Position: ATG Developer
Location: Portland, OR
Duration: 6+ Months *

*Job Description
*The client is in an immediate need for ATG Developers for an urgent project
in Portland, OR.

*Requied:
*Expertise in ATG, preferably with ATG Commerce
Proven track record of delivering scalable and robust business applications
using ATG technologies.
Ability to work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data
requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors .
Strong Java programming and problem solving skills.
Understanding of the Digital Commerce technology space &
Ability to take ownership of complex projects and drive them to completion

Thanks & Regards

*Amit Kumar
Accounts Manager*
International Business Solutions