Hi,

I am Anil from Anblicks. Please find the below requirement and let me know
your interest if you are interested please send your updated resume.

*Websphere Portal Developer*

*Duration              :  6 Month Contract*

*Location               : Jacksonville, FL*

* *

RAD, Spring, Hibernate, AJAX, WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere
Portal, J2EE, Struts, Technical Writing, Oral Communication Skills, Web
Content, Object Oriented Analysis and Design. **

This requisition is for a Portal Developer. WCM experience is a plus.

6-10 years of IBM websphere portal (6.0) coding and unit testing (Critical
requirement)

6-10 years of J2EE (J2ee, ajax, hibernate, spring) coding and unit testing
(Critical requirement)

6-10 years experience writing technical designs

6-10 years troubleshooting experience

3-5 years experience in applying Personalization to WCM portlets (important)

Excellent communication skills

Able to work in fast paced high integration team (internal and external
dependencies)

4-6 years of experience with IBM web content management (important)

Job Requirements:

*Bachelors degree in related business area or equivalent work experience and
6-10 or more years of related work experience

*Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle, product development
methodologies, database methodologies and system integration *Demonstrated
experience programming using .net and sharepoint

*PC Skills

*Demonstrated experience using SQL or similar query language

*Demonstrated experience using debugging tools(RAD

*Demonstrated experience using versioning tools (Clear case)

Portlet

IBM WCM (Web Content Managament)

RAD

spring

hibernate

ajax

*Thanks & Regards***

*Anil babu *

*Anblicks LLC
5055 Keller Springs Rd. STE 160,
Addison,TX - 75001
Phone: 214-699-0541
EFax:  972-692-6957
E-mail: anil.b...@anblicks.com

Note: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bill 1618 Title III Passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
for the inconvenience caused to you.**

--

*Please send your resumes to anil.b...@anblicks.com*