Hi All

 Please send me matching resumes to sc...@itamericainc.com with rate,
current location and contact details

REQUIREMENT:

Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Jacksonville, FL

Looking for a strong Java Developer with experience in: Jboss, Weblogic and
J2EE.
Consultant will be working on enhancement projects and reviewing existing
applications/documentation design specs.

Senior Java Developer with 3-5 year experience.
Struts experience would be a big plus
Self-starter and strong communication skills

--
Thanks & Regards

Chandra shekar

IT AMERICA INC
6 Kilmer Rd, Ste H,
Edison, NJ, 08817
732 985 5100 * 316
732-909-2172 (Fax)
http://www.itamericainc.com

A  Certified Minority- and Women-Owned Business Enterprise(MWBE)
“What lies behind us and what lies before us are  tiny matters compared to
what lies within us”
We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including any
recipient, if you are not interested in receiving our e-mails please reply
with a "REMOVE" in the subject line.We are sorry for the inconvenience