Hi All

 Please send me matching resumes to hardeep....@gmail.com with rate, current
location and contact details

**

I need a TIBCO Developer my direct client in Kentfield, CA.

The project is 6-12+ months  and starts April 4, 2011.

Ideally, I need a TIBCO Developer who must have expertise in Business Works
5.8, EMS, SAP Adapter,

and building Web Services using (SOAP, WSDL, and HTTP). This resource will
have experience with

Order Management, and experienced in building Web Services and Salesforce
integration.

 Please send your consultants resumes with: full-name, contact details
(phone # and e-mail address), availability, current location (city and
state) and hourly rate on C2C.

  Any e-mails with candidates that do not match the requirement in its
entirety will not be responded to. Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks & Regards
Hardeep
W 732 823 6471  ext 110