**
*Hi ,
Hope your doing great...!!

This is Matt Jones from Panzer Solutions LLC, Please go through the
requirement and if you feel comfortable with the requirement then send me a
word version of your most updated resume and contact details.

Job Title : C++ Developer
Duration: 6+ months Contract
Location: Location:  Lexington, KY*
**
*Best Rate : 40/hr C2C (maxxx)*
**
*We just received a requisition for 25 Software Engineers for a client in
Lexington, KY.  They are looking for a mix of Intermediate to senior level
developer within the required skill sets.  This is open to any work status.*
**
*Job description:
We are looking for 25 software engineers with user interface development
experience. This role will involve working within a UI development team on
user interface and applications for multifunction printers and mobile
devices. This person must be self-motivated and a team player. Person must
possess good interpersonal and communication skills. *
**
*Detailed Requirements:
BS in Computer Science or related experience.
2-4years of c/c++ programming experience
Experience with Unix, Linux ,Css, PHP, Javascript
Experience in an embedded environment
Experience with development in the full software lifecycle
Working knowledge of XML data files and schemas
Strong team problem solving capability
Technical leadership capabilities
Adobe Flash/Flash Lite development experience is desireable
Experience with GNU development tools (GCC, LD, GDB, etc.) is desirable
Experience with CVS, Subversion or like library system is desirable*
**
*Best Regards,  Matt Jones
Technical Recruiter

Panzer Solutions