Hi Partners I have an HOT Requirement please let me know if any one have a
*Good  Automation Tester with Strong Selenium experience* ....

Please send it to srikanthitj...@gmail.com

Job Title : Automation Testing (Selenium)
Location : Wilmington, DE
Duration : 3+ Months

Requirement
Able to work with own initiatives.
Change the existing scripts to test the changes in the applications.
Create new scripts to test the applications.
Report the difference in the scripts execution to the team lead.

Strong Selenium knowledge
Able to identify scenarios and create scripts
Able to compare the results
Good Communication skills
Must have client site experience

Thanks