*Dear Associate*,
*Hope your doing well..!!!!

This is Eric from Panzer Solutions, please go through the below requirement
and if you feel comfortable with the requirement send me your updated resume
and best number to reach.

**Job Title: SAP SCM Consultant
Duration: 4-6 months contract
Location: Madison, WI

Rate: $60-65 on C2C.

Job Decription: We need Sap SCM DP 7.0 Consultants for a 4-6 month project
in WI.
I have a brand new implementation where they need a functional consultant
To come in at the beginning of the design phase and stay through go live.
The key to this position is having strong DP BOM experience.

Warm Regards,
Eric Hoffman |Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions
Work: 203-971-8471