Dear Associate,
Hope you are doing well.

Let me know if you have consultant for the given below position
Please mail me the resume and the given below information at
sha...@svksystems.com

Position: SAP CRM ABAP
Location: Chicago ,IL
Duration: 8 months

Requirements:
Need CRM ABAP Consultant

Thanks & Regards
sharat
sha...@svksystems.com
678-395-2653

Disclaimer:
The information is solely intended for the individual or the entity it is
addressed to. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
sender immediately by return email and delete it from your computer. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.